Wednesday 16 November 2011

Classic Outfit


Here's an outfit I put together earlier.
1. I love jumpsuits at the moment! Although my body shape cannot get away with it at all, I think they look very flattering on some people. I sometimes wish I had more confidence to pull them off! This ones from Jane Norman, although there are many similar ones floating around the high-street. I love how classic and elegant this one looks, and it can be worn during the day or dressed up for evening look. 

2. Ok, again, I could never pull one of these off! However, I love them none the less! Maybe I'll be brave enough to buy a big floaty hat next Summer...

3. I'm in love with furry bags at the moment! River Island have many lovely ones in stock so I'm definitely going to have to loosen the purse strings!

4. I have a very similar purse to this. I love neutral colours as they look simple yet classic. Mine is from River Island, but this one is from Ted Baker. 

5. How lovely are these shoes!? Heeled sandals are a favourite of mine and are    really comfortable to wear. If you have trouble keeping your heels on during a night out definitely opt for these instead!

6. I'm a huge fan of big statement jewellery, and these earrings are no exception! I have a pair like these from Topshop and I wear them all the time. I love earrings with a vintage feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment